6 Days Until Halloween!
I say Halloween & you think what? Dressing up? Ghosts? Pumpkins?! Carving pumpkins are my second favorite part of Halloween (after picking the perfect costume) but there’s so much more you can try other than just carving!
Some of the photos have steps so your final product can look just like the photo! Just one click away!
- Glitter on Glitter on Glitter! – so unique!
- Pokemon – I’m sure we’ll see plenty of Pikachu’s and Pokeballs on doorsteps this holiday, thanks to Pokemon Go!
- Tiny Doughnuts – so presh
- Emojis – because who doesn’t love emojis?
- Disney – always a good go to!
- Cats – go scary or go cute!
- Glow-in-the-Dark – why not try something new and put the glow on the outside of the pumpkin rather than the inside? All you need is glow-in-the-dark paint!
- Kisses for the Couple – so many couple ideas but this one is a favorite!
- House – I’ve never seen this before but I think it is too cute! Perfect for fairy gardens!
- Harry Potter – I’ll never trust someone who doesn’t love HP and these are just too awesome for words.
- Lollipop Hair – perfect if you can’t be home on Halloween night!
- Hungry Monster – for those who need to fill the scary void!
- Flowers – to those who can’t except that summer is gone, these are the pumpkins for you!
- After carving your pumpkin, soak it in a water & bleach solution to help preserve your creation!
- Use cookie cutters to get perfect shapes!