3 Days Until Halloween!
Your home is all decked out, you’ve decided on your costume, and you’ve got goodies in the oven so what more can you do to prepare in these next few days before Halloween is finally here? Relax & enjoy your favorite Halloween movie of course (all the best ones are from the 90s to early 2000s)! Read more to find 13 perfect family friendly movies to watch to celebrate the holiday!
2. Halloweentown (1998) – Marnie has discovered she is a witch, following in her mother and grandmother’s footsteps. She travels with her brother to her grandmother’s hometown of Halloweentown, soon coming across trouble-causing supernatural creatures that wish to take over the town.
4. Casper (1995) – Casper the friendly ghost is haunting a mansion along with a few other not-so-friendly ghosts when a man and his daughter, Kat, come to communicate with the spirits. Casper and Kat soon form a deep friendship but struggle due to his peers.
7. Beetlejuice (1988) – A deceased couple is stuck on earth as ghosts haunting their former home, attempting to scare the new homeowners away, while in the process attracting the spirit of Beetlejuice.
11. Monsters, INC. (2001) – Sully and Mike are monsters who get paid for scaring children during the night but then after one child follows them back through the door to Monsters, INC. everything changes.
12. The Haunted Mansion (2003) – The Evers family leaves for vacation but first, real estate agent and father (Eddie Murphy) stops at a mansion he has been asked to sell ultimately getting tied into breaking the mansion’s curse.
13. Hotel Transylvania (2012) – Daddy’s girl, Mavis, is growing but daddy (a.k.a. Count Dracula) doesn’t want to let Mavis explore the world on her own. This short movie features many of our favorite monsters!