5 Days Until Halloween!
So I covered costume ideas for babies, couples, and college girls but there’s another group that we love to dress up for Halloween too – even if they might not enjoy it as much! Our furry four-legged friends! Scroll down to see 13 adorable costume ideas for pets!
50 points if you can get them to stay in the costume all night!
- Air Bud – throwback! Air Bud was definitely one of my favorite childhood movie series!
- Rocket Dog – simple, easy, and funny!
- Chia Pet – this dog looks overly happy but I find the irony too much to handle!
- Cowboy’s Getaway Ride – got a Barbie or Ken doll laying around?
- Dino – couldn’t be any easier!
- Football – too precious for words!
- Calling all K9 units – I cannot. The cuteness in this photo is too much for me to take!
- Winnie the Pooh – sleepy little Pooh bear.
- Little Red Riding Hood’s Granny – another pair! This poor fella looks miserable but oh so cute!
- Scooby Doo – too perfect!
- Fancy Pants – definitely can be done for dogs too!
- TY Stuffed Animal – this one is definitely my favorite just because the puppy looks like a teddy bear!
- Unicorn – so magical!